Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This weekend just gone was a biggie. We went to Perth to see Mary Poppins in the theatre. I also went SHOPPING. More on that tomorrow. Mary Poppins was awesome. More than awesome... SuperCaliFreakingAwesome!

I got glammed up and looked great. I'd bough sucky-in-undies that day during my shopping trip as my dress that I was planning to wear was a tad clingy. Do you think I remembered to take photos? Nuh... IDIOT!

I felt confident in what I was wearing and I fit into a dress I'd bought online in November that didn't fit way back then. Well, technically it did fit... It's clingy and stretchy so I'm sure it would fit a much bigger me. But anyways, I never felt confident in myself or my look wearing it, and I never got around to wearing it. I've got (crappy) photos of the dress and me in it. I took it this arvo after my gym session, so please excuse the hair, no makeup, lack of shoes and the lack of sucky-in-undies.


dress1

Hello CUTE photo-bomber!

My phone takes blue-tinged photos under our fluorescent lights. So the dress is a little washed out. It's a grey-purple colour. I love it! It's probably even a little big on top. It was drape-y and I needed to keep my shoulders back so that I didnt flash everyone!

Next time I head out will probably be Melbourne! So I will definitely be photo-taking!

2 comments: