Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Steps

So, on the 18th December I took my first step... Signing up to Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation program or the 12WBT as it is known. Previous to this, over the years, I've signed up for Weight Watchers (thrice) and Jenny Craig. The first WW in 2004, I got down to 80.3kg (0.3kg away from 10%) but got swept up in all the compliments and thought I could do it on my own. The 2nd lot I lost a few kilos, but wasnt really interested. The third time was much the same.

I signed up for JC in between children (Feb 2010), but fell pregnant with my 2nd, 2 months into the programme. To be honest (and I can be here!!) my heart wasn't in it. The food was mundane and I really didn't like the consultant. I swapped consultants and didn't click with the second either. I was quite thankful I fell pregnant with my Little Miss. (For many, many reasons!)

So what makes this attempt at getting rid of the kilos different? I have absolutely and totally committed to losing the flab. It's not just losing the weight that I want to achieve... It's about FINDING MARNIE! I want to get my mind in the right frame and I want to have success for once! I want my confidence back! There's a lot of responsibility put on me... No one else is going to benefit from this but me. So I have to do it for me.

Wow, these posts will all be about me?? Selfish huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment