Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Biggest Loser

I'm a fan of TBL. I have enjoyed watching past seasons, but none more than the one that contained Jarna and the eventual winner, Lisa! I had met Jarna once before this season as she is best friends with one of my friends.

She looks ah-mazing now and is such a vibrant personality. I can't wait until I can show that side of me again...

Anyways, I'm off track. Last night's episode was ok... I'm not a huge fan of the 'finding love' concept. Even at my biggest, I was still able to love myself. Sure, I didnt particularly LIKE my body at times (ok most of the time) but I could still find things, other that my body, to love about me. So that side of things made me quite sad.

And the other thing? The formulaic weigh in, families crying, blah blah blah, does my head in. Maybe I'm just unsympathetic... maybe I'm a bitch? I do want success for these people, as everyone deserves to get what they want out of life when they work hard for it.

What do you think about TBL this season and in seasons past? I'm I being too harsh?

No comments:

Post a Comment