Friday, January 20, 2012

I should have read the task FIRST

After my busy day yesterday, we had a beautiful summer thunderstorm! Big fat raindrops in humid (ok hot) weather. My favourite sort of thunderstorm! But the excuses crept in. It was raining. The ground would be slippery. My cross trainer is wet.

Terrible excuses for me just being tired and lazy. I should have read the task in the morning.

Although I didnt do my usual walk last night. I managed to get organised enough to get a walk in before playgroup and my errands yesterday. I made sure I went to playgroup in my training gear (sans HRM) and we arrived 20 mins early. So I popped the kids in the double pram and off I set. It's amazing how pushing a 10kg pram + 40kgs of kids really makes you sweat! Admittedly it was 35C and humid... but I sweated buckets!

I just got changed at playgroup and then had a wonderful day! But I really should have read the task first. On Monday, I WILL read the task first thing in the morning!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment