Sunday, January 29, 2012

Food Issues

Ok... I am LOVING this good food going into me. I am in love with salads and summer fruit. Winter I will find harder, because I love to eat potato and corn as my main vegie staples. (High in carbs and not that great for you!).

But I'm having a problem... I am not eating enough calories. My goal is 1200, but at the end of each day I'm finding myself on 1100 and scrounging around for something sweet to make it up to 1200. And this last week?? That something sweet was 50g of icecream :( :( Baaaaaaaad. Empty calories and I dont need it!!! I need to fuel my body with good, healthy, nutritious foods. Not crap. I dont want to be fat anymore.

I was doing so well, but I'm starting to fall back into horrid eating patterns. Take today for example... Ate a great breakky (egg, toast, tomato, avocado YUM) 370ish calories. Lunch - ham and salad wrap (180 cal) Dinner - sushi (350 cal). During the day I went to afternoon tea with friends and had a pot of tea with minimal skim milk (40 cal MAX). So that leaves me with 150cal to spare at the end of dinner.

Today I made better choices - had some watermelon and a forme yoghurt. But I didnt really NEED these foods. I don't want to send my metabolism into hiding by not eating enough, so am trying to compensate. I didnt feel like I needed a snack this morning because I had such a great breakfast. Maybe I do anyways, to keep my metabolism turning over...

Will have to experiment tomorrow and see how it goes!

Speaking of tomorrow... Channel Ten have started up a Million Kilo challenge, to try and get overweight Australians to lose 1,000,000kg as a cooperative. SO exciting! Free meal plans and exercise plans. Another added bonus to keep me eating clean and exercising!

www.1millionkilochallenge.com.au/ is the link if anyone would like to give it a go!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment