Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm starting to think my scales are wacky...

On my (old, very very old) scales at home my weight is showing at about 98kg at the moment. At the gym today I weighed myself on their digital scales and it showed 99.5. Weighed myself there last week too and it showed 100.5. So that's only a kilogram lost... Hmm... My scales are showing me the love.

I might just stick with them!

On fitness news - conquered another gym session. With the heat today (41.4C at the moment!!) i think it scared everyone away! I had the trainer all to myself! Was a blessing and a curse. She made me work HARD. No stopping *sigh* But I burned 700 cal so I did well!

Both my toddler and baby hated the creche today. H started crying as soon as the car stopped in the carpark. And M started when I left. The creche lady said they both were unhappy for the hour :( :( Feel horrible and guilty, but I know that they are safe, well fed and watered and have plenty of toys. Mean, selfish mummy.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment