Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday!

Wake up, Wee, and Weigh Wednesday!

During 12wbt, Wednesday is weigh in day.. the day where we find out if what we're doing has any effect on the numbers on the scales.



Image credit

This was me in years gone by... There MUST be something wrong with the scales... I can't possibly be THAT heavy! But yes, I was. Depressingly so.

NEVER AGAIN! Today I jumped out of bed (as quickly as I could with sore calves!) and raced to the bathroom to weigh myself on my dodgy scales. I could have cried...


They show UNDER 100kgs... I havent been there since before I fell pregnant with my first child. Over 3 years! *sniffle* I'd lost 2.5kgs. HOLY CRAPBALLS! How exciting - and inspiring to keep going!


Onwards and downwards!


How did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment