Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blogger Challenge #8: Learning

We never stop learning, it is a constant factor of life.  In the 12WBT, we have such a big learning curve, and most of it is early on.  Sometimes we don’t fully realise what we have accomplished until we stop and take a look back.
1. What has been your biggest learning curve of the program?
I have learned so much it's hard to pick one. I think it's food related. Processed food is really crap. Not just a little crap, really crap! It makes my body feel tired and sluggish and blocks up my insides. It's amazing how much better my hair and nails are looking!
2. Have you had to learn something new over the last 8 weeks? I've had to learn that it is ok for me to do something for me. It is ok to get out of the house (on the deck) while the kids are sleeping and do a fitness dvd or a Mish's toning program. It's ok to leave the kids with the hub so he can do the dinner/bath routine. I've learned to let go of the guilt. (well most of it anyway!)
3. Are you planning on learning a new skill in the future? I'm hoping to be able to get into the sporting scene in my new town. Not sure what they have on offer yet, but once I'm teaching in the town I'll have a better understanding of what is there. I'd like to get back into netball. Now that I'm 20kgs lighter, I might be able to move a little faster and be able to play a whole game!
 
Would like to join in this blogging challenge? Join us at Nutritionally Yours! Leave me a comment letting me know where I can find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment