Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weigh in Day #11

I was a LOT scared of the scales this morning. I jumped on there last night after a pretty rotten day and nearly died. I'd put on 0.9kg!!! The night before weigh in and I weight 0.9kg heavier than I did last week. Holy crap. I shrugged it off, drank a heap of water and trusted that I'd had a solid exercising week, so hopefully that would make up for my shitty food choices.

I woke up this morning not feeling the best, but rolled out of bed, trudged up to the loo and then jumped on the scales.

It showed a loss! Of 0.8kg. Which means overnight I lost 1.7kg. CRAZY.

Yesterday was a carb-free, fruit-free day. Mish and the 12WBT crew call them 'Accelerator Days'. All day I craved carbs... Anything carb, but mostly I wanted white bread and butter. Comfort food. Breakfast without carbs was like dying a slow death. Eggs and baked beans and a fried tomato. Tasty, but I missed the bread. Lunch I had leftover prawns from the other night with a salad *yum*. I also had a yoghurt smoothie too which was delicious and really filling. But H's peanutbutter sandwich was making googly-eyes at me! Dinner we had fish and ratatouille. Meh.

Snacks were the worst though. Everything that I wanted to snack on had carbs! Pah! I settled for carrot sticks and hummus, ham and cheese and tomatoes. Booooooooring. I have one more accelerator day left (next tuesday) and I was adamant that I wasn't going to do it next week because it was so painful. But if it helped to show that 0.8kg loss on the scales this morning I will do anything!

Stats for this week's weigh in:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               85.0 kg
This week's Weight:               84.2 kg

Weight lost this week:              0.8 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:    14.6 kg

Weight lost overall:                22.6 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment