Friday, April 20, 2012

Gym Membership

box


I'm going to join the gym that I go to. I have been going as a casual for the last 4 months as it was only $6 for a class and I was only going once a week. They've now upped their casual prices to $8. Still cheap, but I'm going more often.

I've decided that the classes are awesome and I push myself so much more than I do at home. I've been to the gym Tuesday and Friday this week and may even make the trek in 3x per week if I sign up. Downside to gymming is that the kids sleep in the car on the way home and it's hit and miss to whether I can get them to sleep at home after their lunch. Normally there's no way that either of them will sleep. But occasionally (like today) I get a win and the little-est will go back to sleep.

So for 6 months it's $220. If I break that down to weekly it's about $8.50 a week. Not too bad. The killer is the cost of the creche. $10 for both kids to go.

I'm going to join next week. Hopefully there'll be someone there to take my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment