Wednesday, April 11, 2012

In hiding...

This is generally what happens when things aren't going as they should. I act like an ostrich and bury my head in the sand. And I must say, I'm still 100% on track with my food - eating well and making good snack choices, even with Easter just behind us.

My exercise however is another story. I've been lying to myself about exercise and worse???? I've been lying to the hub. :( Feel awful so I'm hoping that getting this out there will help me to own up to it.

Good Friday was my last exercise day. And that day was a biggun. I did my fitness test, swimming and then a very past-paced power walk with my Dad in the afternoon. I have no idea how many calories I'd burned that day as I left my monitor at home, but I'm sure it was well over 700.

But nothing since then. Not one iota. And I think my loss on the scales this week is due to muscle loss. (Can you lose toning in 5 days?) So even though my loss on the scales is a big one this week - it's not because I've been dedicated to my fitness. I have to give credit where credit is due though - my eating has been spot on to compensate. So I have done well in that respect.

Owning it and moving on. Today while the kids are sleeping I'm doing a fitness DVD. Then I'm heading out for a run this afternoon when the Hub gets home from work. I'm not strong enough to own up to him today. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment