Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stats...

I tripped and a few solid little easter eggs hit my mouth this week. Honest!  Have made some poor choices food wise this week. Yesterday I didn't eat lunch. I ate 2 ANZAC bikkies instead :/

I rocked it out at the gym yesterday though, and Sunday was a great exercise day, so I'm hoping that evened out the numbers on the scale!

Another 1kg loss this week. Loving this program, loving my enthusiasm and loving life! Exactly 10kg until my first goal weight!


Stats for this week's weigh in:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               86.0 kg
This week's Weight:               85.0 kg

Weight lost this week:              1.0 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:    13.8 kg

Weight lost overall:                21.8 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment