Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fun Runs

I don't know what alternate universe I've stepped into, but I've signed up for a 5km fun run! When I hit my goal of running for 4kms in a row, I started thinking that I could sign up for one. Running has never been a passion. I was always in the last division of runners in Primary School and hated cross country racing as my lungs burned and my legs ached.

When I run now, it's a slow pace. I have short legs in proportion to the rest of my body and when I look at them running I always feel like they're awkward-looking. I have to assume they're not and I look like a goddess *snort*.

So next weekend 15th April, I'm running. I'm running for SIDS 4 kids Pancake day in the nearest city with a few other South West Perth Crew girls. I honestly can't believe it! But am soooooo looking forward to it! Can't wait! If this one goes well I'm signing up for another one two months later... in Perth!

I'll make a runner out of me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment