Thursday, April 5, 2012

Food and water - the basic needs.



Apparently water is the secret weapon to weight loss. When I first started this crazy journey, I could chug the water like there was no more water left on earth. I'd drink 3-4 litres a day! (I'd be forever visiting the loo too which is quite entertaining for a toilet-training-toddler.)

I'm struggling with the water of late. I barely drank 2 glasses today! It's been getting steadily worse over the last two weeks. And even the thought that I may not lose any weight this week STILL can't get me to drink the liquid of the gods.

I wonder if the lack of water intake is directly related to my lack of enthusiasm for exercising. Hmm... will have to sleep on that one.

On a side note - my snacks today were much better choices. 120g watermelon, Forme yoghurt, Be natural nut bar. (And they were yummy too!) I ate the mushroom risotto for dinner tonight and YUM. It's my clear favourite of the 12wbt. I've had it 4 times over the past 7 weeks (and I always make a double serve so I can have lunches). The serves are huge and the comfort-food rating is very high! Sooo yummy.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm making the Thai Pumpkin soup so I've got a warm lunch as I've totally gone off the thought of salads and wraps now that the cooler weather has hit!

Chug chug chug your water tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment