Friday, March 16, 2012

1086 Calories

I had no inclination to rock it out at my gym session this morning. Felt bloated and yucky. I walked during my cardio warmup (which as of 2 weeks ago I've been running the whole 5-10mins) and didn't put as much oomph behind my punches and circuit work. Felt so blah.

So when I got to the end of my stretches and one of the girls asked how I did (cal burn wise) I was absolutely shocked to see 961 on my polar. So shocked, I think you could've driven a mack truck into my mouth. So instead of pulling up and patting myself on the back for a job well done, I jumped back on the treadmill and rocked out another 50 calories. Boy did I feel good hitting the magic 1000 mark. All in an hour and 20.

By the time my heartrate was back down to 170 (it spiked at 191!) the monitor said I'd burned 1086 cals. I'll take that any day of the week! Now to convince myself that I still have to do my Super Saturday Session after a trip into town tomorrow.   :/

No comments:

Post a Comment