Monday, March 12, 2012

Fitness Test Results... Week 4

I did promise to share my fitness test results with you... It was a stinker of a day - 43C it got to (at home) in the afternoon, so the South West 12wbt group decided to meet up at 7am to get our fitness test over and done with. This meant leaving home at 5.30am to get to town to do the test. Eeeep! But we did it! Two kids, the hub and a mother-and-law in tow!

The hub fed and dressed the kids while I ran my little heart out. And run I did! Last fitness test I came in second last. This one I came in 6th with about 5 people behind me. Different group of ladies, but am amazed that I beat a few of the girls whoe beat me last time.

And this soooo isn't a competition with the other girls, but it gave me a boost nonetheless. This is a competition with ME! With Week 1 me! So here are my stats from the first week:

  • Push Ups (Toes)
    -
  • Push Ups (Knees)
    26
  • Sit Reach (cm)
    10
  • Time Trial (min:sec)
    7:09
  • Wall Sit (min:sec)
    0:46
When I first did this trial I was amazed that I could pump out those sort of numbers. I was absolutely sure that my 7.09 time trial was a mistake and that the girl had read the number out wrong. So Saturday I was out to prove that I could be it, come hell or high water... And I did! *grin* *squeal*
  • Push Ups (Toes)
    -
  • Push Ups (Knees)
    33
  • Sit Reach (cm)
    +12
  • Time Trial (min:sec)
    6:26
  • Wall Sit (min:sec)
    1:29
I still didn't pump out any push ups on my toes (and I'm still yet to complete that task - I get down fine, all nice and stable but can't push myself up again) But look at those other figures! All improvements. AWESOME!

Hope you're all having a spectacular week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment