Wednesday, March 14, 2012

15kgs, BABY!

Since I signed up for 12wbt and made the decision to do something for me, to lose the extra weight I have lost 15kg EXACTLY. So great! That's more than what my little girl weighs! I've got another 1.5kg to lose until I've lost more than my almost three year old weighs. Blows my mind.

So as you can probably tell, I've lost another good number this week. 1.6kg. Soooo good. So exciting! Considering that I had two rest days last week AND didnt do my usual SSS, I'm amazed. And then I'm kicking myself - imagine what the weight loss could have been if I had've stuck to the programme. Hehehe. Oh well. This is a new week and I have already started the exercising off well.

Having my mother in law visiting means that she can look after the kids whilst I can get out for my run. So every morning she walks up to the house jsut before 8 and I'm out the door by 8.15am. So nice to exercise in the morning! Makes me feel fabulous all day! (Especially nice at 6.30pm when I know I don't have to go out for a run!)

The week 5/6 exercise programme is really kicking my butt. I am seriously having to JFDI every day. It's TOUGH! This morning I ran down the hill (6mins) and then did my interval run (3min run, 2 min p/walk) for 25 mins. I was knackered. The very last run I pulled up about 15secs short. I should have completed it. I just let the 'you're tired' excuse creep in. After that we needed to sprint 30sec/walk 30 sec for 5mins. Holy crap??? SPRINT?? Are you effing kidding me? I could barely jog! But fast run I did, until my lungs were heaving and my legs were wobbly.

Then up the hill I went. (Meant to be a 10-15min powerwalk, but I think my hill is waaaaaay better than a powerwalk!) Still killing me. Managed to walk up without stopping today, which is more than I could do on Monday. After that we were supposed to sprint for 400m. Ok. No way. I have no flat ground up near the house so my head (and my body!) refused to complete that one. Oh well. There's always Monday next week. I did my stretches and then that was it. 900 cals. WHAAA? Wow! 1hr 18m 900cals. Marnie, you are effing AWESOME!

Stats for this week's weigh in:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               93.4 kg
This week's Weight:               91.8 kg

Weight lost this week:              1.6 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:      7.1 kg
Weight lost overall:                15.0 kg  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're inspiring and amazing! Congrats on losing a toddler, that's effing awesome alright. So pleased to hear the bastard isn't beating you xxx

    ReplyDelete