Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lots of Milestones this week!

I've had such a great week on the scales. But not only that, I've managed to blitz through some of my goals that I had for Week 12 of the 12WBT.

This week I have:
**Lost over 10kgs
**Lost over 10% of my body weight
**Lose the OBESE BMI rating. (BMI of 29.9 or less)
**Ran 3.91kms without stopping.
**Into the 80s!

Commitment is the post where I wrote some of my goals for the 12wbt. Hmmm... Looks like I'll need to give that another go. Achieved!

On the 12WBT we set goals for 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month. Last month I needed to revise my 1month goals. I set them as:

By April 11th I WILL be down another 4kg. This means I will be 88.3kg or less. I WILL be in the 'overweight' section of the BMI. Goodbye obesity!

I'm VERY pleased to be almost there... I weighed in today at 88.5kg. WOW. So close! With still 2 weeks until 11th April!

Stats for this week's weigh in:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               90.6 kg
This week's Weight:               88.5 kg

Weight lost this week:              2.1 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:    10.3 kg
Weight lost overall:                18.3 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment