Thursday, March 15, 2012

Slackerrrrrrrrrrr

Bah! Today's session was a total waste of time. The kids were out on the deck with me while I pretended to do pushups, situps and the rest. Miss M climbed over and under me when I was anywhere near the ground and Master H decided to ride his bike in laps around me, which didnt help when I suddenly changed direction... I've got bruised ankles.

I would love to blame my kids for a shitty session, when in fact it was actually me. The mind wasnt in the game today and it showed on the cal burn. 385 - for 40mins work - and 10 of those mins were stretches. Bah!

I am totally blaming those pesky female hormones that invade and take over my body at this time. Feeling like crap but am going to rock it out at boxercise tomorrow! I'll be back tomorrow night to report a huge cal burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment