Friday, March 9, 2012

It's a Record!

937 Calories burned in one gym session! I thought my 899 cals last week was an enormous effort, but 937?? AWESOME!

One of the 12wbt girls that comes along to the session gave me an awesome compliment today too <3 I feel heaps better, so it's amazing when someone else compliments you on your physical look. Love that!

Things have been plodding along here.. Same old same old... Mother in law comes for a visit today (she lives 7 hours by car away) and is staying for 2 weeks. Love having her here as H loves her! He can spend hours pottering with her inside and out. She has the patience of a saint!  Hoping that Miss M can develop this relationship with her soon...

Also, having her means an extra set of hands to wrangle bed time! So I might be able to get out and run at 6 instead of 7 (which means no night-time running for me!)

Hope you're all blasting your workouts this week. I've got those happy-exercise-endorphins running through my bod at the moment. Life is FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment