Sunday, March 11, 2012

Swings and Roundabouts...

My mood is really up and down at the moment. Felt really high after my fitness test yesterday and today I'm cranky and snappy. *sigh* must be hormone related... I also have no inclination to eat well or exercise. It will pass, because I am so happy with how I am looking and how I am feeling so I have every intention of eating clean and exercising, but it seems like my head wants to get in the way.


As an example of my mental state...   This week we have my mother-in-law and her friend staying with us. They are staying in the "gran-a-van" which is over the hill about 50m away from our place (on the same farm). I invited them all over for a breakfast cookup and they asked what time it would be. I let them know it was for 7am. I was hoping that they'd be over a little earlier so that I could start cooking. They arrive at 8am and say, "nah it's ok I've eaten and Friend X never eats breakfast." GRRRRRRRRRR. Couldnt they have told me last night??? I could have gone for my walk instead, or eaten instead of waiting for them to arrive. Gah. So annoyed. So I was nice as pie, but then snappity snap snapped at the hub when he asked a stupid question later. *sigh*

So now I've got to exercise in the heat of the day... but maybe I need to, to get rid of these nasty grrr feelings.

Hope you're having a better day than I am. I'll fill you in another day about my awesome fitness test improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment