Saturday, March 31, 2012

Niggles and complaints...

I'm cranky, tired and sore.... Here are a few things on my mind:

  • Sleep. Where fore art thou? Or in other words. Damn you Miss M. Sleep the whole night through. You are 14 months old and you are fully weaned. Sleeeeeep!
  • Core muscles. When are you going to get stronger? My whole body shakes while planking and it's not a good look. Also, my back is not thanking you for not hardening up.
  • Back. Stop picking up the slack from the core muscles - you're killing me!
  • Niggling ouch-muscle on the outside of my knee. Where the eff did you come from? I had no sign of you yesterday, but doing my lunges this morning you decided to say hi. You can crawl back into your hole quick smart. I'm not into being injured.
  • Footy. I have no interest in watching you this season, despite the fact that the Eagles are in a good position to get to the top again. So get off the telly already. I want to watch crappy (reality, sitcom, chick flicks) tv again!
  • 1st April. Roll on! I'm sick of my internet being shaped and need to be able to be on speeds faster than dial up. 
  • Motivation. Please come back. You're sorely missed.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment