Monday, February 6, 2012

Bah...

I can totally see how roadblocks are thrown in your path and you have to do everything in your power not to fall back into old habits. Just found out today that my Nanna (mum's mum) and my Great Aunt (mum's aunt, also mum's second mum) are both dying and only have weeks to live.

I dont have a great relationship with my nanna but am sad for my Mum. She's absolutely devastated.

I so desperately wanted to comfort eat tonight, but fought my way through it. In the end I had two mnms to solve that instant craving and had a big glass of water.

Off to Perth tomorrow to visit both my nanna and my great aunt.... to say goodbye. Just so sad.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marnie, I never knew you had a blog....sorry! I must be walking around with my eyes closed! :)
    I am so sorry about your sad news, good luck in Perth, I will be thinking of you and your family! xx

    By the way....I love your blog, I love the name, something I can relate to in so many ways!
    I hope you don't mind, I will drop by more regularly.....chat soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice!

      I'm just new to the blogging world. Have read blogs for many years, but don;t have the conviction to keep it up. Now that I've got some motivation, I need to get moving and be accountable!

      Thanks for the well-wishes... it's been a tough week! Feel free to stop by as often as you like - the more the merrier! xxx

      Delete