Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That one almost killed me!

Feeling so old today. Headed off to the gym as I'm going to miss my Friday session by being in Perth. The trainer called us all 'ladies' ok - I may be almost 33, but 'ladies' makes me feel so old! And I'm sure my 12wbt-er gym buddy is 10 years younger than me! Don't know how it made her feel!

But it was an awesome workout. So glad my car has cruise control. Lifting my legs to put the foot on the clutch/accelerator/brake killed my hips. The muscles from keeping my legs in the air are so sore now. Have no idea how they are going to be tomorrow! I'll be the walking wounded.

So in the end I only burned 621 cal, (which for a circuit class is not too bad) but I know I could have done better. So my personal goal is to reach at least 700 the next time I do that class. I'm either thinking I'll try the pump class on the Monday or do that one again - I'll have to see whether I can ignore the trainers' 'you can do it, ladies' comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment