Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What a week!!!

Another fabulous week, weight wise! Lost 1.6kg. I'm taking it from the weight measure on Friday... I was 98.8kg on Friday and 97.2kg today. I can only go from my digi scales measure. I'm resisting the urge to go and weigh on my old scales.

I was hoping for a bigger loss to be perfectly honest... I've eaten really well this week and exercised like a maniac, but also it was TTOM last week and I always weigh heavier then.

Dont get me wrong - I am absolutely thrilled that I get to record a 1.6kg weight loss on the 12wbt website! Woot!


Stats for this weigh in day:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:            98.8 kg
This week's Weight:            97.2 kg

Weight lost this week:           1.6 kg
Weight lost overall:               9.6 kg 


(Just 0.4kg shy of 10kg! Awesome!!!)

How did YOU do this week?

2 comments: