Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This program is working...

I think I just needed the push to get myself moving. I needed an inspiration. I saw photos on Facebook of a friend from my uni days who had lost 15+kgs with 12wbt. I joined up the next week. Didn't tell my husband or family about it until the day before I started my health kick - 1 Jan 2012. I don't know whether I was ashamed or what, but I needed the impetus and that was it. I wonder whether my friend will ever know what a huge change she has helped me to make in my life.

So the details... This week I have hit many goals. I have lost 10% of my body weight. I have lost over 10kg of weight and I've dropped a dress size. So happy. SO HAPPY! I look better and I often catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or window and can see a huge difference. Hub says he can see some changes, but mainly in my boobs :/ I've gone from a breastfeeding, couch potato 18E to a non-breastfeeding, eating healthier, exercising 16C. Huge change. I'll take a pic of me in the same beach outfit and see if you can tell.

So today is WEDNESDAY!!! I love Wednesdays. (Well I do while I'm doing so well!)

Stats for this weigh in day:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               97.2 kg
This week's Weight:               95.3 kg

Weight lost this week:              1.9 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:      3.5 kg
Weight lost overall:                11.5 kg  


I am so AWESOME! (I'm so proud of myself - can you tell?)

2 comments:

  1. 1.9kg is awesome! Congratulations. I'm proud of you too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss!!

      Loving your blog btw... Your writing style is very natural!

      Delete