Saturday, February 11, 2012

I promised...

This photo was taken a few days after Christmas. It was seeing these sequence of photos that really spurred me on to doing something about the weight. I felt horrible and knew I looked horrible, but didnt really realise how much until I saw these.

This one is not the worst - trust me! There were a couple that hubby took while I was playing with my little boy in the sand... I was hands and knees on the ground with my bum in the air... Hubby took the bum shot. DISGUSTING! I'm never going to get there again!



Photobucket


This one is bad enough! But as promised, here it is. This was me at my biggest - I am never, EVER getting back there again! Admittedly I was breastfeeding, and my boobs have shrunk as a combo of not feeding anymore and losing weight.

Hope your day was a good one! I completed my fitness test with a bunch of local 12wbt-ers. What an inspiring bunch of women! Looking forward to meeting them all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment