Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Recuperating... of sorts

My body is still trying to recover from Saturday's Super Session. My left calf and right inner thigh muscles are starting to feel a little better. Last night I went for my Run/walk interval thing and although I can still feel the soreness it's not impinging on my ability to run./walk/complete the task at hand.

But the excuses are running rampant at the moment. I'm eating really well, and the food is just YUM, but the exercise excuses are out of control. I'm not making excuses to get out there and do it - I look forward to that! But whilst I'm running (or walking up my hill) I'm telling myself that I'm too tired or that I've just had dinner and can't walk as fast, or that I'm out of breath, have a stitch etc etc etc. Thinking back to 4 weeks ago where I was walking up my hill without stopping and I was powering up there! (Granted I wasn't doing a powerwalk/run for 20 mins beforehand).

It's very disheartening.

I'm not expecting a huge loss this week. 2 days of being away from home, missing my favourite gym class etc etc. I'm expecting a loss - just not a biggun!

Weigh in day tomorrow! Time will tell. I'm going to grab out my Mish DVDs today and do the Toning dvd. I'm getting a little tired of doing my exercise while it's dark outside!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment