Saturday, February 4, 2012

SS Friday

Gym again yesterday! And it was awesome! Through my various facebook 12wbt pages I've managed to find a few people that live in/around the town in which I gym. One of the girls said the other day that she might come and join me. And she did! It was so nice to meet her. Felt good knowing that someone was on the same journey as me.

And BOY did she work hard! I thought I was working hard and then I look over and see her making mince-meat of the activity! She was amazing. I was in awe! She did round 3 12wbt last year and is going back for a repeat. We compared HRMs at the end and I'd burned 100 more cals - but I'm totally putting that down to the fact that I'm so unfit! Getting better, but still really unfit.

Achievements from yesterday:
1. Planked for 17 secs. That's my record so far - full stretch.
2. Ran intervals on the treadmill - 1min 7.5/8.0, 1min 5.7 for 5 minutes. Could have gone much longer, but that's all that was allocated time-wise for the treadmill.
3. Still had energy at the end. I musn't have worked hard enough!!!!!!!

I'm seriously considering going to the gym on Mondays or Wednesdays and trying those classes too. Monday=Body Tone. Wednesday=Fitball blast. Hmmm.. Might wait until the kids are more comfortable at the creche. H was much better yesterday. Cried when we arrived in the carpark, but then settled down quickly once inside. M on the other hand cried as soon as I kissed her goodbye. She took awhile to settle apparently.

I also went for my walk last night. 247 cals there too. So all up: 1034. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment