Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meal Plans and Exercise Plans are IN!!!

And I'm umming and ahhhing. My initial thoughts were: hmm to weird for me - cranberries, watercress.... etc etc.

But then I'm thinking, my past eating has got me to where I am, why wouldnt this new eating get me to where I want to be!!??

So I'm red red ready to go. Anything that doesnt appeal to my tastebuds will get switched for a similar calorie thing next week. So I'm going through the recipes tonight and working out which ones the kids will eat and which they wont.

So looking forward to starting!

Tonight's other task is measurements and photos. Eeeeep! They're bras and undies photos, so they wont be appearing on here anytime soon! I'll post a clothes-on pic though ;-)

I'll be back tomorrow with the data!

No comments:

Post a Comment