Monday, February 13, 2012

Damn Tastebuds!

I have been a relatively fussy eater since I was little. I was a potato, peas and corn girl and didn't deter from this road until I was into my very late teens. I'm a much better eater now (as evidenced by my weight :/  ) But am always willing to try new things.

I love the look of the Berry Bruschetta for breakfast this morning. Pity my tastebuds found it a bit off. :( Very sad as it's on the menu for another morning this week. I found it just that little bit too bitter - like it needed a dash of sugar on top LOL. And it felt 'soggy' to me. Maybe that was because I forgot to toast the bread? DUH!

I wasnt too sure about some of the other menu items - cranberries anyone? (ew) but I've promised myself to follow the program to a tee this week. Next week I'll negotiate a few items if I need to.

Finale announcement will be made today! Desperately hoping that it will be in Perth. I don't think I'll be about to make it interstate, unless it's Sydney - and then I can coordinate to see my sister too.

My tastebuds are on notice - like it or lump it!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment