Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Water of the gods

All week I've jumped on the scales... After my weigh in last week of 95.3 I expected that by Saturday (just gone) I'd at least be into the 94s. But no. The scales didn't drop below 95.1 ALL WEEK. In fact I was beginning to think for a while there that I would PUT ON weight this week. Thankfully that didn't happen.

After the cat brought in a mouse this morning at 4am getting us all up and out of bed (grrr) I did my WWW Wednesday (Wake, wee and weigh). 94.3! So great! I have no idea how you can lose 1kg in one day, but I'm taking it! The only thing I can think of that I did differently was that I chugged the water yesterday.

Normally I'm pretty good at drinking 3L of water a day (well since I started my health kick) but over the last week I've only been drinking 1L max. So I made a conscious effort to get the water in and yesterday drank close to 4L. Over this week I'm going to try to keep that up and drink over 3L per day. Wonder if it will make any difference?

Stats for this weigh in day:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       106.8 kg
Last week's weight:               95.3 kg
This week's Weight:               94.3 kg

Weight lost this week:              1.0 kg
Weight lost during 12WBT:      4.5 kg
Weight lost overall:                12.5 kg  

2 comments:

  1. The daily differences can be crazy, at least Wednesday still surprised you :-)

    Congrats x

    ReplyDelete