Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wee & Weigh Wedne.... Errrr Thursday!

Ok... so my weigh in day was yesterday. But at my parents' house without my bodgy dodgy scales. So today, now that I'm home, I weight in! It LOOKS like a kilo loss, but on my scales I never can tell, so I'm going with 800g. A great loss nonetheless. There were so many things I could improve on, and I'm going to work really hard to do that this week!

Today's task is cleaning out the pantry. Hubby looked a little distraught at that, so I'm moving the junk out of the pantry and into another cupboard. I'll take a photo and post it once I'm done!



Stats for the weigh in day:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):      105 kg
Last week's weight:            98.5 kg
This week's Weight:            97.7 kg

Weight lost this week:         0.8 kg
Weight lost overall:             7.3kg

No comments:

Post a Comment