Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hmmm... the excuses need to be updated.

I found a new excuse last night:

I can't do my exercise because I'm staying at my parents' place. I totally should be able to leave the kids here and go for a walk/run! Silly me. Did nothing! Ate really well, but did nothing :(

When I head home today, I WILL do the Michelle Bridges DVD and I WILL go for my walk tonight. I'll check in tonight to tell you how I've done!

And today is Wee & Weigh Wednesday. My parents' Wii is telling me I'm 96.6. But I dont have a lot of faith in that thing. I have been weighing at home and was only expecting 1kg loss this week. If I'm really 96.6, that would be 1.9kg off. I'd be ecstatic if this was the case, but I will weigh in tomorrow and let you all know!

Have a good day everyone!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment