Thursday, February 2, 2012

The 'Junk' Cupboard

Wow! I couldnt complete the sixth task: Pantry assessment.

Michelle wanted us to throw out all of the processed, junkie foods. I understand her reasoning behind it completely. If I'm not putting it into my body, then I shouldn't be feeding it to my kids or my husband. Totally get it.

But - my husband and kids aren't 25kg overweight. The kids eat VERY well. Lots of fruit during the day and plenty of salads/vegies for dinner. And I refuse to throw out the one thing that I can be guaranteed that my little boy will eat - potato gems! He wont eat the bloody prawns I cooked us for dinner (YUM!) but he will eat potato gems!  Ha!

Plus, my hubby as supportive as he is, loves his 'treats'. He's within the healthy weight range - and has been for years and years. So if he wants to keep his treats, then I think as long as they're not staring me in the face... that's fine!

But it's an attrocious looking cupboard! The crap that's in there! Oh my goodness! And it's not even HALF of what it has been previously!




Photobucket

Look! Donuts, Lollies, Chips, Mars Bars, Snickers... OMG - the list goes on and on! The top shelf has crap that he loves and leftover lolly gifts from Christmas.

I WILL have the willpower to stay away from this cupboard! Out of sight out of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment