Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It rolls around again!

I look forward to and dread this day all at once. Every day this week(every week) I jump on the scales to see how the weight loss progress is going. And it's been a sad week. I've been anywhere from -.5kg to +2kg! OMG...

So I was dreading today... But bravely I stood up on those bodgy dodgy scales and saw 96.5kg. Awesome! Over 1kg gone forever! Yippee!

My newbie 12wbt FB group has started a challenge to see if collectively we can burn 250,000 calories before the end of Feb. We're 3 days in and we've burned over 40,000 already! How amazing are we???  We also have a competition to see who can burn 10,000 cals on their own first! I am nowhere near going to win that, but it is totally amazing to be thinking of writing my awesome (+500) cal burn every night on to our little spreadsheet.

I love our (not so little) group of women (and men) on that website. Everyone is so supportive and I'm not afraid of showing my weaknesses. I hope that others are comfortable to do the same. I know when things start going downhill for me, that the communication slacks off a bit - FB, blogs, home, whatever. So if I go missing - just nudge me here and I'll try and own up to my progress (or lack of!)

I have well and truly smashed my goal of 100kg by the time pre-season is over and Round 1 kicks off on Monday. I am now 96.5kg and have lost 8.5kg in 5.5 weeks.

I AM AWESOME!


Stats for this weigh in day:

Starting Weight (1 Jan):       105 kg
Last week's weight:            97.7 kg
This week's Weight:            96.5 kg

Weight lost this week:           1.2 kg
Weight lost overall:               8.5 kg 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on a great job so far Marnie, you're kicking arse!! you're gonna be (even more) smoking hot next time we meet up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey bunch!! It's a bloody hard slog, I tell ya! But I'm loving the results! Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete