Friday, February 10, 2012

ZERO Energy - and it's my SSF

Gah! What a shite start to the day. Woke up cranky and with very little energy after a big, summer thunderstorm woke my cherubs last night. Really didnt feel like rocking it out at the gym today.

Quite surprising considering I look forward to it every week. But I smashed it! Got there early and put the kids in the creche, cross-trainer for my warm up (10 mins) then the boxercise class.

And the trainer amped it up at the end. Instead of our normal cardio machine + ab work out, she put us in pairs. I teamed up with my fellow 12wbt-er and I was pushed and pushed and pushed. Felt so faint by the end. 821 calories burned later and I was knackered. This same 12wbt-er felt the need to correct my stance/technique throughout the whole workout this morning which was irritating... Not only to me, but to the trainer too! She was fuming! *giggle*

So tonight I'm going to walk to the gate and home again. Should be about 300cals worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment